I’ve been busy busy with work (x3) and my summer course… BUT my lovely grandparents are in town so we went on a cute lil Vancouver date with my sister 🙂
Where – The Arbor
The Arbor has been in my hood for over a year now but seeing the Southern Fried Artichoke Sandwich all over Instagram fuelled our trip. Also, my grandpa is celiac and they are incredibly gluten-free friendly! We tried the Arburger, the artichoke sandwich and the steamed buns. I’ve attached pictures below!
The artichoke sandwich ($13) was the perfect amount of spice, crunch, and tang.
The Arburgers ($11) veggie patty was arguably better than its Meet on Main competitor. If you’re a fan of them, I would recommend trying The Arbor.
The Jackfruit steamed buns ($11) are award winning and also highly praised on Yelp. The buns were so soft and are the perfect vessel for the jackfruit and barbecue sauce.
Wear – Dressy Casual Breakdown
- My (sisters) sunglasses are 2017 Versace (Style – VE 2168 137787 Brushed Black Pale Gold / Gray 57 mm NIB)
- The Watch is a Daniel Wellington Dapper – Use the code MYASMITH for an extra 15% off!
- My blazer is the classic Chevalier Aritzia Jacket which is currently on sale so act fast 🙂
- The top is actually a Wilfred bodysuit, which I love because it features a thong cut instead of full bottom i.e. no underwear lines!!!
- I’m wearing an unseen Forever21 skort that is also no longer available so its unlinkable.
- My shoes are Stan Smith’s from Aritzia that are also currently on sale!
- My bag is also being shy but its the YSL Chain Wallet
Dessert – Mcdonalds